KOC University is currently seeking a full time NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) Specialist
for its laboratory located in Rumeli Feneri Campus. This person will be responsible for the preparation and analysis of samples using NMR.
- Provide processing, imaging, and analysis of NMR samples for faculty.
- Enable a variety of NMR capabilities by switching probes for different applications (liquid/solid/LC-NMR).
- Assist with clerical and lab duties as needed, such as data entry, sample review and maintenance/calibration of laboratory instrumentation/equipment
- Train new users and other users in the use of NMR techniques and data collection software as well as in the sample preparation techniques
- Adheres to safety, health, and environmental procedures
- Develops and maintains an effective network with key stakeholders, such as technical peers within faculty, to efficiently meet technical goals.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with NMR
- Familiarity with TopSpin, iconNMR, Bruker pulse sequences and macros.
- Expertise in small and large molecule NMR data collection and interpretation.
- Proficient with computer applications for NMR analysis (Topspin, ACD labs, MNova, nmrPipe, scripting languages, etc.)
- Good Laboratory Practice experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of laboratory information management systems (LIMS)
- Demonstrate interpersonal, oral and written communication, and organizational skills,
- Demonstrate ability to ability to work independently, design experiments, and analyze data
You may submit your applicaions by e-mail to BBIRKAN@ku.edu.tr